Boxer – Our exclusive contests and prizes make this a great machine!
A completely computerized Coin Operated Punching Machine is available in variety of colors and customized designs.
The power of your punch can be translated into 150 voice messages to measure the strength, speed and reflex and tournament.
The boxer machine is equipped with a big electronic display showing the score of each punch. It is a great game not only for one player but can be set up for three players up to 6 players at the one time. During the game every participant can see and compare his result with the top score on the separate digital display. The Punching Machine gives the best incentives for players to strike for the higher score and at the same time bringing more and more profits to you.
How does the Coin-Operated Boxer work? After you insert coins or a bill, you can select the type of game you want to play (power, speed, reflex, and tournament). In order to release the punching ball from the upper position you will need to push a start button. Short after the punch the player will see the score on the big digital display. Next, a cartoon picture reflecting boxer’s strength (e.g. a clown, superman, a boxer) will appear illuminated with special, very bright LED’s. In addition, players will hear a few minutes of music, sounds and funny comments after each punch.
Valley Pool Tables
Unlike many other pool tables, Valley tables are made with one-piece, precision ground slate for flatness and true ball roll. In fact, every piece of slate undergoes careful testing to ensure it’s ground within 10/1000 of an inch. And if it doesn’t meet this criteria, it’s reground. Valley also surpasses competitive tables with additional features including: nylon-wool blend billiard cloth for long wear and smooth ball action; double reinforced fiberglass legs for absolute rigidity; heavy-duty internal support systems for durability; an exclusive one-piece polyethylene ball-return system for problem-free pool; and the list goes on.
Galaxy II™: “The New Generation”
The Galaxy II™ is Arachnid’s newest soft-tip electronic dart game. It contains all of the original Galaxy™ features and more! The Galaxy II comes with a flashy 15″ color monitor for easier viewing, and superb color graphics. It also has a whole new set of inventive “Speed Games” that are sure to add an exciting twist to the game of darts. In addition, the Galaxy II has a newly redesigned “Impact Resistant” cabinet that gives the game a brand new “futuristic” look that is sure to delight dart players around the world.
These dartboards are used exclusively in Cox Music leagues and tournaments. With the ability to communicate over the internet and display league information at the dartboard, they are the leading edge in league technology!
Touch Tunes JukeBoxes
More Revenue With The Best Jukebox To Hit The Charts
- Wireless broadband-ready means increased revenue and support for myTouchTunes®
- Advertising ready so you can earn more
- The most advanced jukebox computer system extends multi-media capabilities
- State-of-the-art sound and integrated, multi-zone amplification
- Sleek new design with smaller footprint
- Dual bill collectors and credit card acceptor for increased revenues
- TouchTunes’ industry leading tech service and support
Interactive, Engaging, And Addictive
- The TouchTunes user experience keeps patrons coming back again and again
- Exclusive promotions with top and emerging artists
- Personalized playlists with mytouchtunes.com*
Golden Tee Live
More Game Features than Ever!
- Play for Glory or Prizes With an All New Tournament System
- All New Practice Facility Model
- Unique “Course Sampler” Model
- Immediate Feedback and Rewards
- Commentary and Analysis by Jim Nantz, Peter Jacobsen, Gary Player, Chris DiMarco and Laura Diaz
- Seasonal Course Conditions Add New Dimensions to Play
- Revolutionary Help Feature Offers Solutions During the Game
- Compete Against Players with Similar Skill From Across the Country
- Revolutionary Player Ranking System
- Customizable Players
Silver Strike Bowler’s Club
Silver Strike Bowling is the most popular video bowling game in on-premise entertainment. The realistic ten-pin trackball bowler can be found in over twelve thousand bars and restaurants in the U.S., Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia and the U.K. Its lifelike competitive experience and straightforward trackball control has cultivated an army of nearly 5 million Silver Strike bowlers since the game was first released in the summer of 2004.
Up to eight players can play SSB at once, while enjoying three different virtual bowling modes of play. “Vegas Bowling”, the most popular play mode, adds a new level of competition by awarding playing cards for every mark a bowler earns. Additionally, it’s SSB’s realistic physics and 3-D graphics that form the foundation of its success, while the game’s competitive, yet casual, competition has continued to drive players to Silver Strike’s lanes.
Knock Off Virtual Shuffleboard Machine
The latest shuffleboard innovation from the game pros at Arachnid Darts comes the new Knockoff Shuffleboard Machine! Now you can offer all the excitement of real shuffleboard action in a virtual game without spending thousands of dollars for a 22′ Pro Table, or time spent waxing tables, or losing up to 22 feet of your space !
Knock Off Shuffleboard Machine Features :
- Large, Bright LCD Widescreen Color Monitor
- Automated Scoring, No Miss-Scores or Cheating
- Hi-Speed Wireless and Web Ready
- Paperless Leagues, LeagueLeader Ready
- Player Rating System Built In
- Handles Up to 4 Players / Teams
- Tournament Chart Included
- Molded, Rugged Commercial Cabinet
- Only 5 1/2′ Long, Can Fit Anywhere !
- No Wax – Ever!
- No Climatic Adjusting Needed
- Just a Puck, No Trackball – Lower Maintenance !